- Get 2 pounds of fresh vegetables in every serving of Supreme Greens with MSM Capsule Form. See how to get more organic green leafy vegetables, herbs, grasses, sprouts, fiber, and MSM providing your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, super-foods, and plant proteins in your diet per day. Supreme Greens with MSM™ is a nutrient-dense, easy-to-mix powder designed to deliver the following benefits and more:
- Improved Energy
- Fight Diabetes
- Immune Support
- Improved Digestion
- Hunger Control
- Burn Fat
- Alkalize & Energize
- Increased Folate
- Heart Health
- Feed your telomeres
- Strong Antioxidant
- Builds Enzymes
- It’s made with powerful superfoods and contains real, organic green leafy vegetables, herbs, grasses, sprouts, fiber, and MSM.
Why did we add MSM to Supreme Greens?
Some of the most common uses for MSM include treating:
- Chronic joint pain (osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Leaky gut syndrome and autoimmune disorders)
- Osteoporosis and susceptibility to bone fractures)
- Bursitis, tendonitis, the development of scar tissue and other musculoskeletal pains)
- Allergies and asthma
- Muscle cramps
- Constipation, ulcers, upset stomach, indigestion
- PMS symptoms (cramps, headaches, water retention, indigestion)
- Stretch marks
- Yeast infections
- Hair loss
- Skin problems including wrinkles, sun burns (it offers some protection against UV light/wind burn), wounds, cuts, skin abrasions
- Eye inflammation
- Poor circulation
- High blood pressure
- Oral infections, toothaches, gum disease/periodontal disease
- The 3 most important uses of MSM include:
- Acting like an anti-atherosclerotic (preventing the hardening/thickening of arteries), chemo-preventative compound and natural anti-inflammatory.
- MSM seems to help the body’s natural free radical-scavenging abilities, which means it lowers oxidative stress as well as the many ailments that come along with it.
- It’s an effective anti-inflammatory because it blocks the release of pro-inflammatory mediators and down regulates certain harmful signals sent from the immune system that can affect the entire body.
- I’m a huge fan of vegetable juices, but for me and millions of other people, juicing every day is expensive, time consuming and unrealistic. And who likes cleaning up after juicing?
- If you’re a busy mom, a working professional, or if you travel a lot, how can you possibly carve out the time to juice every day?
- It can seem almost impossible to get enough vegetables and superfoods in your diet.
- That’s one reason we created Supreme Greens with MSM!
- It brings the benefits of juicing, but in an easy-to-mix, powder form.
- Rather than needing an expensive juicer and pounds of vegetables, you can enjoy a single scoop of this delicious powder instead.
- You can easily and conveniently add it to your morning smoothie, water or juice, offering a great, refreshing and energy-supporting option.
- Supreme Greens with MSM added to water, or a smoothie, gives your body organic fuel for energy.
- The market has been flooded with “greens” products recently. It’s a popular trend, but few, if any, greens products live up to their marketing hype. Supreme Greens with MSM is different. We were the first and we are the best! We sought out the top researchers and industry professionals to create this superfood formula:
- One that uses raw and organic ingredients
- One that is a true superfood
- One that didn’t use high-temperature processing methods or damage nutrients
- One that uses powerful herbs, grasses, & sprouts
- One that is a very powerful antioxidant
- One that contains a great source of fiber
- One that contains MSM
- That’s exactly what you’ll find in our Supreme Greens with MSM formula. It’s packed full of nature's nourishing, cleansing and potent superfoods.
- Other greens formulas can’t say the same. Many other greens products contain added sugars or fillers. They also will add lots of calorie-containing fruit juice for taste.
- Have you ever been on a website and it was almost impossible to find their product labels? Or, with some companies, have you actually had to call and request the ingredients?
- Crazy, right? We don’t believe in doing that. In fact, we want to highlight our amazing blend of what we’ve put together for you. You’re going to love what we’ve put inside.
- Get our Supreme Greens with MSM now, and see how easy getting your vegetables and feeling great can be. We strongly believe that our Supreme Greens with MSM is the best green superfood supplement ever made! And we’re ready to prove it!
Top 10 Scientific Benefits of Greens
Greens Give Your Body Folate. The word folate describing the B vitamin originates from the Latin root word folium, which means leaf. Fact: our bodies have to get it from food. Where do you think you find it in abundance? Dark green leafy vegetables. The function associated with folate is varied and works in conjunction with other nutrients. Folate deficiency is common and leads to a host of health problems including digestive disorders, cardiovascular disease, and most famously perhaps, birth defects. Folate is also essential for DNA and RNA synthesis, amino acid production, and cell division. In short, you really, really need it.
Greens Burn Fat. Greens are recommended as a weight-loss food. You might think this is because greens are low calorie. But there’s more to it than that! Yes, greens are low caloric while still being packed with nutrients and other active compounds, however, greens’ effect on weight loss goes beyond just calories. Greens contain nitrites, which have been associated in browning fat cells, meaning converting fat-storing white cells into fat-burning brown cells. This creates extra fat burning and ultimately, weight loss.
Greens Are Anti-Aging. A study carried out at Rush University medical center reported a significant decrease in the amount of cognitive decline for those participants consuming higher amounts of dark green leafy vegetables. The researchers associated the high vitamin K, folate, beta-carotene and lutein present in these greens as influencing this anti-aging effect. Green’s antioxidants, brain protection, cellular support, anti-inflammatory benefits, and essential fatty acid nutritional contribution (in particular, the much-appreciated ALA omega-3 fatty acid) all contribute to anti-aging as well.
Greens Help Your Heart. Cardiovascular health is positively influenced multiple ways when making greens a continuous part of your food choices. First, greens regulate the production on a hormone known as erythropoietin, which decreases blood viscosity. This potentially reduces blood clots and heart attacks. Greens’ dietary fiber helps regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels in a positive way making sure they don’t cause any unnecessary trouble. Nitric oxide — our internal blood pressure regulator — is positively influenced through the consumption of greens. High homocysteine has been linked with cardio vascular diseases, but greens provide substrates that convert homocysteine into harmless amino acids.
Greens Feed Your Telomeres. Telomere length reflects biological aging and they are a big indicator of our longevity.
What’s a telomere? “Inside the nucleus of a cell, our genes are arranged along twisted, double-stranded molecules of DNA called chromosomes. At the ends of the chromosomes are stretches of DNA called telomeres, which protect our genetic data, make it possible for cells to divide, and hold some secrets to how we age and get cancer
Cell division is necessary for growing new skin, blood, bone, and other cells, and telomeres keep the main part of the chromosome — the part essential for life with your DNA code — from shortening each time a cell divides. The telomere shortens instead. Each time the cell divides, its telomere gets shorter and shorter until it is too short and the cell dies. One way to think of telomeres is like a bomb fuse on your cells. You want that fuse to stay as long as possible! The telomere shortening process is the fuse slowly burning away closer and closer to the bomb, the death of the cell.
To fuel telomeres, we have to eat what our cells eat so they stay healthy. Dark, leafy greens have A LOT of what our cells need! A diet rich in greens is well documented to protect telomere length and integrity.
Greens Fight Diabetes. Glucose imbalances, which can lead to complications such as diabetes, can be prevented and regulated by introducing greens into your diet. Magnesium, ALA omega-3 fatty acid, and polyphenols found in greens are considered to be of crucial importance in managing glycemic load and insulin sensitivity (which both need to function properly to keep diabetes at bay). Enhancing insulin secretion and also mimicking insulin function are other integrative mechanisms that greens can contribute to keep diabetes, which is your body’s inability to make insulin (type 1 diabetes) or your body’s inability to respond to the effects of insulin (type 2 diabetes), from developing.
Greens Feed Your Gut. Though it’s complicated to pinpoint exactly what the Paleo, hunter-gatherer, primal, or pre-agricultural diets of our ancestors were composed of, one thing that is clear — they ate a lot more plants in greater variety and volume than today and this is a critical aspect to optimum health. High fiber content in plants provide substrates for gut microbes to digest and create byproduct that effect various gut metabolic activities including PH balance, gut permeability, immune balance, bowel movements and so forth. Failure to consume high amounts of plants in these diets leads to severe compromise in your gut microbial health.
Greens Provide Sun Protection. For all you sun lovers, greens provide UV protection at a cellular level through the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of carotenoids such as lutein and zeaxanthin.
Greens Protect Against Toxins. Aflatoxins are types of toxins produced by fungi, and they are one of the most carcinogenic (cancer-causing) substances known. Chlorophyll found in plants and abundant in particular in greens has a neutralizing effect on these ubiquitous toxins; it does this through directly trapping the toxin, rendering it harmless
Greens Build Enzymes. Enzymes are the body’s sparks. They ignite countless chemical reactions. A lack of enzymes keeps us from digesting our food and getting all the nutrients out of them. Raw foods have the most alive, active enzymes. When you are adding fresh, raw salads to your diet, you’re boosting the enzymes your body needs. Greens consumption also increases the activity in your body of a specific family of enzymes known collectively as GSTs. They promote cellular detoxification of toxins such as the already mentioned aflatoxins, but also of xenobiotics, which are foreign substances that can contribute to diseases.
Overall, the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, nutrient-dense, and phytochemical-rich characteristic of dark, leafy greens provide our bodies with beneficial effects ranging from the microscopic, molecular level to the telescopic tissue level such as your skin. Greens provide proven health benefits!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Here are the primary ingredients in our Supreme Greens with MSM superfood blend:
- Organic Alfalfa Leaf
- Organic Barley Grass
- Organic Chlorella
- Organic Spirulina
- Organic Beet Root Powder
- Organic Carrots
- Organic Strawberry
For extra nutritional support and energy, Supreme Greens with MSM contains the Vegetable, Herb, and Sprout blend which includes:
- Carrot Root
- Broccoli Sprout
- Brussels Sprout
- Celery Seed
FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT WE'VE ADDED OUR SUPER ANTIOXIDANT BLEND:
- Parsley Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf
- Spearmint Leaf
- Green Tea
Last, but not least, Supreme Greens with MSM contains the powerful nutrient MSM. What is MSM?
It’s an organic sulfur-containing compound that’s used to improve immune function, lower inflammation and help restore healthy bodily tissue. The reason so many benefits are attributed to the MSM supplement is because MSM provides biologically active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful mineral in the body and needed for many different critical bodily functions every single day.
Can Supreme Greens help me lose weight?
Supreme Greens with MSM is an enhanced and organically grown food formulation, combining vegetables, grains, grasses, herbs and antioxidants, providing each serving with the nutritional value of 2 lbs. of fresh vegetables. With such a nutritional value it is possible to reduce your meal consumption, which may result in weight loss. Supreme Greens special formula also alkalizes the body to assist in losing weight and breaking down body fat.
Who should be consuming Supreme Greens?
Supreme Greens is for anyone who is concerned about his/her health and the nutrient deficiency in the average daily diet. research shows that most of our population does not obtain the recommended three-five servings of vegetables per day. Adding Supreme Greens to your diet can help you receive the necessary nutritional value.
When do I take Supreme Greens?
The optimal time is in the morning, on an empty stomach, prior to breakfast or if you prefer 15 to 30 minutes after meals.
Why take Supreme Greens on an empty stomach? Will I get indigestion?
Supreme Greens is taken mixed into a liquid and is assimilated more effectively when taken on an empty stomach, Supreme Greens is an 100% natural whole food based supplement and should not upset your stomach.
Can I take Supreme Greens if I'm pregnant?
Expectant women should always consult their healthcare professional before taking any supplements.
How does Supreme Greens taste?
Supreme Greens has a natural vegetable taste. We receive many compliments on how well Supreme Greens tastes in purified water especially when compared to other green food products on the market today.
How often do I take Supreme Greens?
One serving, once per day is standard for most individuals. Some health enthusiasts may desire to consume additional doses throughout the day or after strenuous activities to replenish lost nutrients.
Will Supreme Greens interfere with any medications I am taking?
Supreme Greens has not demonstrated to have any side effects with medications. However, we recommend if you have any concerns, you should consult with your healthcare professional.
I am allergic to wheat, will the grasses in Supreme Greens affect me?
No, our organic grass juice powders are gluten-free, which is a common cause of wheat allergies.
Is there any caffeine in Supreme Greens?
No! It is against our nutritional philosophy to add herbs or teas such as green tea which contains caffeine in any of our products.
Your label indicates that most nutrients are in low quantities, yet you mention Supreme Greens contains most everything we need. How is this true?
Supreme Greens is diverse in its many nutrients our bodies needs in one a daily serving. The value of consuming a whole food is in attaining the many nutrients that work together, making them much more effective and available. The necessary vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, and nutrients are plentiful in Supreme Greens making it beneficial.
What is the quality of the ingredients in Supreme Greens?
The ingredients in Supreme Greens are of the purest and highest quality available. Our goal is to set the standard for nutritional supplements.
Should I take Supreme Greens daily?
We recommend taking Supreme Greens every day as a source of valuable nutrition. Some healthcare professionals suggest that their clients skip one day of taking all supplements per week.
Can I take too much Supreme Greens?
You can always take too much of a good thing, however, you can drink Supreme Greens several times each day without side effects.
Do I need to take vitamins with Supreme Greens?
A high-quality multivitamin or trace mineral supplement is always a good idea, however, many people who take Supreme Greens use no other supplements or vitamins. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional.
What is the difference between Supreme Greens capsules and Supreme Greens powder?
They are identical except that the powder form dissolves faster, it will be introduced into your system more rapidly than the tablets and some digestion of the powder may occur in the mouth and esophagus as well.
What is the shelf life of Supreme Greens?
Two years, since the Supreme Greens’ ingredients are cold temperature dried (rather than heat dried) to preserve enzyme activity, keeping an opened jar of Supreme Greens in the refrigerator will help assure freshness.
Isn't Supreme Greens expensive?
If you were able to locate and purchase all the ingredients in one bottle of Supreme Greens, your cost would be approximately $130. Many people add up the price of the supplements they are currently taking and find that the expense far exceeds the equivalent cost of Supreme Greens without many of the ingredients or benefits.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all sealed and unopened products. If product is already open or past 30 days, no refund is available. VitaSupreme does not refund shipping costs.
VitaSupreme is not responsible for damaged or lost packages during shipping. We do our best to send your package rapidly with the highest rated carriers. For your security, VitaSupreme carriers provide each package with a $100.00 insurance policy in case issues arise during your delivery. If you have a tracking number and have issue with your shipment, please contact that carrier to file for the $100.00 insurance claim. If you are concerned about your shipping accuracy, please add "SIGNATURE DELIVERY" on your shipment to ensure you receive your package.
If you need to return any sealed units within 30 days, please return to below address and reference your name and order number inside your returned package.
1042 N Mountain Ave #501
Upland CA 91786
Supreme Greens is a great product. I buy it monthly.
I have been using Supreme Greens for many years and highly recommend it. I am Old School, and it gives me energy that many people my age do not have.
Supreme Greens is a great supplement. I have been taking it for years. It energizes your whole body.
love it fast delivery great job keep up the good work